Tuesday 28 July 2015

Birdman Speaks On Problems With Lil Wayne, Say He Means The World To Him



Birdman responded to Lil Wayne’s claims that he-Birdman’s attitudes and poor financial management, and unaccountability would make Drake and Nicki Minaj to leave the record label. In an interview with Angie Martinez, Birdman said “Nicki Minaj and Drake ain’t goin’ nowhere.”

Angie and Baby spent time discussing all that happened with Cash Money and Young Money (YMCM) in the last year.
We are yet to get the full interview which will drop later today, but before then, check out one of the most important thing being discussed.
“Not just that and not just for [it to be] him,” Birdman says about his falling out with Lil Wayne. “That was shocking to everybody. You never thought Wayne would be saying nothing negative about me in no lifetime. I never thought that could ever happen — for that man to open his mouth and say something negative about me. Sh*t f*cked my day up. I love my son. He means the world to me. For that man to say something negative about me, that affected my life.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment