Tuesday 28 July 2015

Comedian Baba D Defends Timaya On Rape Saga




On Saturday a lady from Atlanta opened a page on Instagram where she released audios of Timaya begging her after "raping" her. Read what Nigeria Comedian Baba D is saying about this whole drama and  see some of her pix.
When I heard of a girl accusing Timaya of raping her, I said "chai!, so agro has led my friend into sleeping with a small girl because mature ladies are always forming busy".
What girls do now is that if you sleep with them and promise to buy them something, if u fail to fulfill your promise, the SEX will be CONVERTED to RAPE.. That's why you see ladies reporting rape cases after many months of the incident.
I decided to google the story for facts, only for me to see a lady with tattoos all over her body, even on her private part and I screamed "Jesus, them dey rape ashawo?"...
She said she has kept it to herself but has decided to speak out.. A girl with such tattoos is shameless and will not keep a thing like that to herself, abi na her pastor she dey fear?
What she wants is cheap publicity for her trade because the first thing that comes to a guys mind when he sees her picture is "this girl na ashawo, mesef go try chop my own" afterwards, he follows her on instagram... By so doing she has gotten a customer and will charge more because she's no longer an ORDINARY PROSTITUTE but a CELEBRITY ASHAWO.
Now that she has opened her shop on instagram.. I believe she's making more sales now.
 
 
 
 




1 comment: