Sunday, 3 January 2016

Davido Lashes Out At Dele Momodu Again,Calls Him A Drunkard


After the stir caused by Olamide Yesterday, it seems Davido wants to continue his own from where he left off last week. Davido comes for Dele Momodu again on instagram. Seems this drama is not ending any time soon. 2016 has turned out to be filled with dramas and theatrics.

See Davido’s reply to Dele Momodu on instagram....

davidoofficial – aimed at you. You see, my father raised me well, and I promptly complied with his advise. I thus deleted all references to the issue of December 29 at the Airport and apologized to you in particular along with all my fans. I showed you respect even if u had drunkenly provoked me.


Instead of reciprocating with love and elderly wisdom, you sustained your attack of me with even more venom and hatefulness. With all due respect for my dad, I am compelled to speak to your lies and your simulation of grand self-importance. I am 23 and you are almost 60. Your cousin has a baby for me. Rather than bring us together as a family, you wished for glowing embers to come out of cool cucumber. You know damn well how to grandstand. This is why you instructed your lawyers to put garbage on the internet in a matter that should be showcased in the court of law. Uncle, who offended you? Is it Davido, Sophia or Imade? It cannot be my late mum after whom I named Imade. Is it my gentle dad?
Why have you engaged yourself in a bitter private vendetta with my family? Uncle, you will have your day in court. But you will soonest be forced to embrace the fact that the crowning glory of your puffing and pride rests in your stunning emptiness. Again, I dare you, publish the garbage in your vanity trunk or perish!. I am 23 and a performing artiste that God immensely blessed and I have joyfully made good in the industry. I won’t do this forever, and I shall timely step aside in the nearest future. I have a degree and I am stashing my monies aside so that I can build a decent future for Imade plus my future wife and family. I believe as the bible says, “every good gift is from above”. There is nothing better in life than to tell the truth and pray.
May God ever stand by me and deliver to me my dreams and wishes. May He also deliver to your own children their dreams and desires. Uncle Dele Momodu, please, please leave me and my family alone even if it is clear, by God’s will, that you can’t do us a thing. As for me, this is the end of this conversation. May God lead both of us to the righteous path. I thank you very much, sir.



No comments:

Post a Comment